Friday, December 17, 2010

Just A little

 Creative Cookies

Ok, when I saw these, I tried to ignore them. I never had a thing for allot of sweets. I still don’t, but this year I have seen some of the best looking confections I’ve ever seen. I have to give the culinary folks some props. This will make you stop dead in your tracks and start dreaming about how good this will taste in your mouth. Just in case you don’t recognize, these are cookies.

Snowman Cookie

When I saw the price of this really small yellow cake, I could resist. But I’m telling you it was hard ! Man this looked good.Christmas Confection Say the name out loud, ‘Almond Raspberry Decadence.’ I’ve been good Lord, can I have some ?  I walked away. I believe I had my latest gout attack (lasted 2 days) just from looking and drooling at that cake. Should have gotten it since I had my first full fledged gout attack in quite a while. Anyway, I was able to get my favorite, at my Company Christmas Party. You know those small green short cake cookies you have to eat a thousand of  to be satisfied, you know they’re shaped like a Christmas tree (luckily I had pigged out). Yes them, and I had a few. They were GOOD too. I want some of Aunt Ethel’s German Chocolate Cake. And what’s going on with the fruit this year, it’s awful. I remember at Christmas, when we would get those huge Red Delicious Apples, and Oranges as big as a Grapefruit. Sorry I did this to you. If you do any of these things I mentioned, please email me so I can give you the address to send them to me. And stop laughing I’m being serious !

Love and Merry Christmas

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers