Sunday, December 12, 2010

Good News

As you know, I am an advocate of The Parkinson's Foundation. I just checked their site. It is in our Family Links section. Any pledge made before December 31, 2010 will be matched. I can only suggest how important it is for the research to continue. Just as I can only suggest a pledge, even just $5.00. Well, I'd also like to just suggest a pledge to any of your favorite charity organizations, in the name of a love one, a family member, a good friend or whomever. There are many charities in our 'Family Links' section of this Blog. Please take a minute to check out what these Charities have to offer. Although these are tough times we exist in I decided to pledge $2. 00 a pay to Charities associated with my job. I believe one is United Way. I just felt the need to do it, and I hope you will too. I was able to volunteer for my neighborhood food bank a couple of years back. It was so instantly gratifying. You might be surprised at how blessed you are, if you see people suffering and hungry in these times. Please help. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

The American Diabetes Association, The American Cancer Society, The Society For The Blind, The Parkinson'Foundation, The United Way, The United Negro College Fund, The Salvation Army, Your Local Food Bank. ETC

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers