Saturday, June 25, 2011

Controversy

 

IMG-20110624-00119

That guy with the sign, and this small group of people walked into a public exhibition on abortion. There’s allot of very graphic pictures of abortion issues to the right of this scene. There was a conversation about why the pro-abortion people had the nerve to come where the anti-abortion people were. That’s when I walked up. The Gentleman with the umbrella (dark blue jacket) with his back turned, had realized these pro-abortion supporters claimed  no God. (Conversation)He told them as boldly as they had been, that they would be cast into the lake of fire. So, if the lake is real, so is God. I thought there was going to be mayhem. I was far enough away to run if I had to. I thought this was just going to be another day. Interesting, but thoughtful. Our ‘model’ even turned when he saw me taking the picture so it would be a good shot of him with that sign. This phrase, “Suffer little children to come unto me,” popped in my head.

The abortion issue is probably the most complicated issue I can think of, and it was right in my face today. Would you just have walked on by ?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers