Saturday, October 2, 2010

Family Links

Hello, Family, Friends. Just today I was able to make some changes that include Black Quotes and Daily Changing Word Jumble. I guess I can add a Cross Word Puzzle for the puzzle lovers that visit our site also. You can even let me know if you have a favorite puzzle. I'll try to find it and add it to the "TREE." Take a look at the family links, if you will. There's allot of entertaining content that I may add or subtract, it depends on you. The links I'm about to show you are located to your left of the "TREE," in case you haven't explored this site. Here's what it looks like:

Family Links

* 2 Travel By J
* A World Without Cancer
* American Cancer Society
* American Diabetes Association
* Ancestry.com
* Black in America
* Blackbottom
* Blaque Ahys - Music (R&B+Jazz)
* Conversing With Elders
* First Baptist Church, Berkley
* For Family Caregivers/ Home Instead
* Gout.com
* Living The Legacy
* Stages of Senior Care
* The Bible on One Page
* The Lower Frequencies
* The Parkinson's Foundation
* Trinket Hats
* Voices Of Distinction
* Wol Am radio

Enjoy !

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers