Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn Bike Getaway

 

IMG_0133

If you are an avid cyclist like I am. Well, like me and a friend are. Here are some of the scenes we were able to see in Columbus, Ohio.  The trail was near Walnut Creek. The park was absolutely breathtaking and scenic. Enjoy some of the shots from the ride.  IMG_0140

IMG_0139

There were some guys in the park playing football. They were like giant kids playing in the park.

IMG_0138

IMG_0134

It was a good ride with varying countryside. The twisty gravel road, paved streets, bridges. The Bicycles were not what I was used to. I had a Triax, which I’ve never heard of. I’m sort of spoiled because I own a Giant Cypress Rst, which is a pretty nice cruiser. I’m not saying the Triax was bad but it’s more of a mountain bike and it’s considerably heavier than my Giant. The loop we took was about five miles so I was tired when we got back. The day was the perfect day for a long ride. It was the fact that the bikes just were too heavy for a couple of old geezers out there trying to ride. It was a fun adventure.

IMG_0136

This was the Dog Park, securely fenced in.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers