Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cool Cars / Summer 2010

 

76 Bonneville

These photos were taken all summer, well, late spring and summer. These are just a few shots of the some of the cars I thought were striking. My picture didn’t do this Pontiac any justice. IT WAS NICE ! Chrysler Aspen This Chrysler Aspen had a real wood steering wheel, Sort of gaudy, but nice.

72 Chevelle The 72 Chevy Mailbu had  a ,396 ci motor. It was clean like new, eh, pristine they say. The rims really laid it out.

58 ImperialWhen I saw this white Imperial Crown LeBaron it made me think about Uncle Bill. He had one something like this. I think this is a 58.

50 somethin Daimler These people were just showing off. If I had a pristine 50 something Daimler, I would have too. It had that more rounded rear end. At first I thought it was a Bently. The rear end looked more like a Jag. I may be wrong but I’m almost certain it is a Daimler.

I have more in my archives somewhere. In preparing for this post I set everything up, so I could access the pictures out of one folder, but now the rest of the pictures aren’t there. I think I may have to change their format. If I find them, I’ll edit them in at a later date.

It’s getting close to time for most collectors in this area to garage their Vintage cars, so we probably wont see too many more until next Spring.



This was the first CTS coupe
I got to see after it rolled off the Car carrier truck.

I guessed the year of this vette to be a 72. I was wrong, it's a 69.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers