Sunday, July 11, 2010

Video Experiment

Hello. It looks like I finally learned how to share video with you. You may need some type of player on your computer, I have several.(Basic players can be downloaded for free) This video seems to have gone into Windows Player. I have Videolan player as well as Qucktime and Real player. The best part is that it worked. If you have the propensity to get in front of the camera and talk to our family, you may now send me your videos which I can place here at the blog. Don't worry if it takes a couple of minutes to upload, or load. Let it load while you do something else. See, it finally finished loading. Time may vary depending on how much ROM,RAM, etc. you have on your PC. Now for a trial run. Click the arrow below (play) to see my debut into stardom. This message is just for you. Love to the viewer.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers