Saturday, April 18, 2009

Recovery After Open Heart Surgery

Greetings family. Well we've had some things going on in the first part of the year. I am to inform you that Aunt Josie has had bypass surgery and she is recovering well. I had the opportunity to see allot of you when we gathered for Uncle Gerald's Homegoing. Little did we know at the time, that Aunt Josie needed this serious, and important surgery. Well as I talked to various family members I realised she is in good hands and is surrounded by love. She will be recuperating for the next several weeks. It may not be a good idea to send allot of cards, or receive allot of calls for now. But please keep her and her's lifted in prayer as the worse is over and the road to recovery is at hand. Maybe we can all collectively send some love to her, let me know by email. I've included a little information about the surgery here, click triple bypass to view> Triple Bypass
Details on Symptoms & Treatment For Triple Bypass. We've yet realised another miracle!
Until next time,God Bless and stay close!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers