Sunday, April 26, 2009

FYI Weekly

Hello, greetings family. Well what about those Cavaliers. I cant believe my eyes, ears, or any of that. What a record. I don't want to jinx them but this has been a banner Year. Who knows what will happen next. Go Cavs ! !

I was reading a family health and wellness site when I ran across this article.How Teenage Rebellion Has Become a Mental Illness Health & Wellness (tags: children, disease, drugs, ethics, family, government, news, protection, warning, study, risks, research, illness, society )

For a generation now, disruptive young Americans who rebel against authority figures have been increasingly diagnosed with mental illnesses and medicated with psychiatric (psychotropic) drugs. I remember when you would get your hind parts torn to shreds and all trouble would be over forever! Whatever happened to that?

Weekly Bible Verse / Colossians 3:12

Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers