Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Information / (Corrected) for Ancestry.com

Hello Greetings Family. I have found the obsequies of William Dabney Tyree Sr. and in it I have better information taking us back to four complete generations. I don't have birth dates, or death death dates of either parent of William Dabney Tyree Sr. But I have more credible information now. The information on Ancestry.com to the fourth generation is incorrect, and I will be changing it ASAP. So for the next three months I will resubscribe monthly so that I can make changes. Please if you have information that can impact and or correct the tree do not hesitate to give me the information so that our tree will be as correct as possible. By the way Aunt Ethel had two obsequies in her possession.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers