Sunday, February 1, 2009

Celebrate February Birthdays

Hello Greetings Family. It's birthday time again. This is my month, so I try to play it down some, never the less it comes every year. February was once the big birthday month. So In fond memory of two great Patriarchs, Joseph and Elbert Tyree whose birthdays were respectively February 10th, and 17th. I'll always remember. Happy birthday and God Bless the February Family members. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday and much Love to:

1 & 2) Jasmine and Joanna Preston (twins)2/5

3)Rosa Dargan (Trell)2/8

4)Rubye Tyree 2/9

5)Dabney Tyree 2/11

6) Gerald Tyree 2/11

7)Mark Tyree 2/11

8) Timothy Tyree 2/12

9) Steven Pugh 2/28

Also have a great Presidents day(I'm off) I have to work on my birthday. I'm going to volunteer at the Cleveland Food Bank on Presidents Day. Until next time. Take care, send me your articles I'll publish them here!
metyr2e@yahoo.com send by email.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers