Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Keep Your Head Up !

Hello , greetings family. I have to tell you the Holidays can not only be draining, but for some people the season is a time of depression and sorrow. I'm not saying I'm one of them but I know a few that have grave problems around holiday time. Be it for what ever reason, missing a departed loved one, the state of our economy, or just the state of our personal affairs. This time of year can be rough. Please keep in mind as you may be OK, a friend or a family member might not. Don't forget to take the time, especially family, to call, write, email, pray, or whatever. It may just make someones day to hear your voice, or just to know you care. It's that simple. I have a really good friend that gets depressed and lots of time I don't know what to do. So I call, or email, and in this case I can drop by and spend some time. Maybe you don't realise how much it can mean for this simple act of love. Until next time, please keep this in mind.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers