Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

Hello Family. Well it looks like our day is here. Many people have approached me and said "Vote For Obama. It's almost thoughtless in our community to even say that. But what do I know? In Northeast Ohio, the lawn signs that I saw said "Obama/Biden" or" Time For a Change. " I did see some McCain signs but only 2, or 3. This year because of my Mother I decided to vote absentee, and did so a couple of weeks ago. Provisional ballots accounted for roughly 24- 26% of the vote. I've passed by two election stations today and there are no lines. A couple of weeks ago there were long lines at Shaker Square, and at the Board of Elections. I just cant help but think about what kind of tricks they're going to try this time? What they don't know is that we are prayed up! Even so, this day, and this election is now going to be a big part of history. Until next time, take care.

BlackBottom.com is a link to watch the Obama video.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers