Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Message From William

Dear Family,

I will be traveling to East Africa with Pastor Peter Badia October 14th through November 15th. Peter Badia is an indigenous missionary living in Kenya . He has visited me in my home twice and on one occasion with his wife and daughter went with me to visit Aunt Ethel and Uncle Gerald. He is doing a great work in East Africa and I am privileged to partner with him in fulfilling the Great Commission.

Attached are two documents, one calling our church to 40 days of prayer and the itinerary of our agenda. As you pray for me and the mission, please be informed what to pray in accordance with the attachment. I do covet your prayers.

Please keep a watchful eye on Shirley and my mom. I had hoped to visit Aunt Ethel and Uncle Gerald before I leave. Please look out for them as well. This is the longest time I’ll be away since relocating back to Virginia in 1991.

I do not have all of our family’s email addresses. Please feel free to forward to ensure the widest dissemination. God Bless
(Let me know if you would like a copy of this email with the attachments)
Until next time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers