Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dorian Has Retired

Hello family. I am proud to announce that my brother Dorian has completed his tenure as Senior Project Engineer with the General Motors Corporation. He has spent the last 37 years in various positions with the company. His most recent position was a Safety Engineer for the Chevrolet Corvette Program. I was in Detroit when the "C5" Corvette was about to be launched, and I saw 50 years of Corvettes lined up at the GM Tech Center. I met Mr. Dave Hill who has also retired since, as well as seeing allot of top brass with my own eyes. I probably shouldn't tell this but the C5 drove like a dream, and commanded allot of respect on the road. Actually that type of job is what many people, especially car enthusiast, would only dream of. I imagine he'll miss working with all those intelligent people, and being creative at work. Dorian is also in a book entitled "All Corvettes Are Red." Well, when I look back I can say Dorian has been an excellent brother, a Christian father and husband, and a good person. I just wish he wouldn't forget he's not always driving a Corvette. Hats off to you Dorian, and God Bless. Until next time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers