Thursday, May 1, 2008

Concerns About The Blog

Hello, I've been alerted to a concern about the blog. I believe I have taken every precaution so that our Blog is safe. It is safe from any predator. I am the administrator, so if any unsavory item is posted, I can throw it off (delete). Even when you sign on, your email address can not be seen by a "surfer." It is better to get your free account, then you can post comments and share. The blog will help you take this step. Every time someone post a comment I will receive an email stating such. I have put as many prevalent filters in place as I thought we need. There will be links later on, and you will be able to upload pictures or video and voice or audio. Thanks for the concern and if this is your first time here, welcome. This is our blog, feel free to use it! Thanks for all the great support in getting us to this point.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers