Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photos From Two Blessed Family Events


Hi, I was waiting to post the Photos from The Wedding of Dorian and Celeste Tyree, as well as photos from Aunt Ethel's 80th Birthday Celebration. I wasn't behind the camera for a change, so I'm going to give you this link to Dropbox.com. Dropbox.com. You should be getting an invitation to join Dropbox.com. Look under "Wedding and Birthday,"once you join to view.You have to click this link to the left to see the pics. This is where the pictures are stored. There are just too many photos to fix and post here, and it was very challenging to get these on here as Blogger has changed again.
I wasn't able to attend Aunt Ethel's Birthday Bash, but I was there in spirit. The Wedding was very Blessed (I was in it). I still hope to see some of you soon, there's still allot of Summer left. If you have questions as to whom is whom don't hesitate to email or call me. Oh yes Dr Bill Sharp made an appearance(Blanch's Son) we had a good time getting reacquainted.
Once I figure out all this new Blogger stuff I will try to post more of these Treasured Family Photos.Until  next post, enjoy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers