Friday, August 12, 2011

Shooting Avengers in Cleveland

I was in disbelief when they told me the arm hanging out of that Suburban was that of Tyler Perry. Until he got got out of the vehicle that is. It was indeed Tyler Perry. The bad thing is that I was too far away to make any one that watches this video believe it was actually him. I saw him, he's too big to miss. They were shooting a scene from the up and coming Avenger movie due out next May. Samuel Jackson is here as well. Sorry didn't get a glimpse of him yet. I shot this with my Blackberry. It's really cool how they had that Suburban on a trailer while Tyler Perry simulated driving during the scene. The Company producing the movie is Marc Scott. All motion will be simulated for that sceneSearch Amazon.com for avengersSearch Amazon.com for avengers. Interesting, huh ?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers