Monday, May 23, 2011

What If

Greetings readers. I'm just here today to think a little about the end. All things good or bad have to eventually end. You know, like the saying "Your Good Thing Is About to Come to an End."
Let's qualify good things. Life as you knew has changed, hasn't it? Either for the better or the worst. Something changed, didn't it? As well, bad things usually come to an end. Even if you think there's no end in sight, eventually it ends. Before I went to bed last night, at the back of my mind was the end that we'd read, seen or heard about. I was walking Downtown and I saw 4 or 5 new trucks with the date May 21, 2010. I watched them file by and read, "Judgement Day. " I looked around and no one was reacting, the trucks just drove by. That was a few weeks ago. When you really think about Judgement Day, you should be flooded with thoughts and action should follow. But for some reason, it seems, it even took the media a while to broadcast a report about the coming phenomena. We're so used to seeing or hearing about the end. My question is, If you knew when the end would be, What would you do ? What if ? Just a thought.

Ecclesiastes 10:14 and fools multiply words. No one knows what is coming—
who can tell someone else what will happen after them?
11:5 As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a
mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the maker of all
things.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers