Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Sure Sign

 

Spring Crocus

When I see the Crocus bloom, I know that spring is just round the corner. Spring will be here on Monday. Tonight we are supposed to experience the SuperMoon. I’m hoping it’s clear so I can show you the shots of the SuperMoon.IMG_0272

I hadn’t noticed the Daisies and Crocus’ together. By Monday those Daisies will bloom, but it’s supposed to cool off some. We might even have some more light snow tonight.

IMG_0273

I’ve been planning where I’m going to move the garden to this year. I’m going to put Morning Glory in the place of the old garden. A woman at work told me what to do for those tomatoes so we’ll see how they progress through the growing season. I don’t know yet if I’ll try green peppers again. I want some Sunflowers this year. I want to replace a small Evergreen in the front yard with a larger one. Then I’d like to stick a Lilac in the back where it once was. Unfortunately, Daddy’s Rose is in bad shape, I may have to get a couple of those as well. Tell me about your gardens again. Every family member commented or added to the Gardening Series I ran last year. You may now comment right under each post if you’d like. Until next time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers