Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 International Auto Show

Maserati Quattroporte
2011 Corvette

 

IMG_0244

I was able to visit the Auto Show in Detroit held at the Cobo Center.  It was quite congested because the attendance was way up from last year. I couldn’t get the pictures I would have normally gotten. All the good stuff was surrounded by all the enthused lookers. Here’s a few.

IMG_0232 And there was a hockey game, or something letting out when I arrived that made Downtown Detroit a big mess to get into. I 75 was a parking lot, and it was only 15 degrees outside.

IMG_0233 Mini Paceman

IMG_0234 Porche CaymenIMG_0235 BentlyIMG_0241 Lambo

IMG_0240 Maserati SpyderIMG_0237 This thing looked like an enclosed Segway. Strange….

IMG_0242 The Actual car from the movie, Green Hornet….

IMG_0243 And finally a really big statue of Joe Lewis.

All of the American makes looked really good, my favorite being Chrysler.  Every Chrysler has been revamped for 2011.  My absolute favorite, The Maserati Quattro Porte was not there !




The Corvette display was packed like ants on ice cream.





The place was packed. Hopefully that’s good news.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers