Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Encourgement is POWERFULL



Hello family. Today I come to you with encouragement. A little bit goes a long way. Tomarrow, when you go out, remember to encourage good things, and look for something good. We are God's children sure enough, but we need  different things as individuals. We are the make up of the Body. Each part plays a different role. As you know I have great love for each of you. Just be encouraged, even if you are a visitor, you are not just a visitor. You are here for a reason. If you wake up this morning, another blessing is upon you and me. It's a rough world out there, especially alone. With Family, and God you are never alone ! Become a follower of the family blog so that I know who is reached. Tell me what you would like to see here. Stay close. Until next time ....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers