Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FYI Weekly

Hello Family greetings. I was watching the news today and I heard about the possibility of some one trying to invite you to be a friend on Facebook. Now I guess we all have creditors and or calls with intent to collect money. I hope as we are just about all on Facebook, that we are being careful about the information we put about ourselves out there. Don't put very personal information just for our own protection. If you run across a site that you never heard of, check it out first. It could mean trouble ! With the market being the way it is you may think you've seen it all, just be warned.

Do you know your BMI ? Oh what is BMI ? It's your Body Mass Index. I'm not an authority on it but I do know it can be allot of trouble health wise as we grow older, if it's not right. Find out how close you are to your designated BMI and take steps to get closer or right on target, and try to stay there. There are many health sites that have calculators for your BMI. I can get you information if you are interested just email me.

Weekly Bible Verse/ Proverbs 12:11

So far I only have 1 Graduate for a post that is past due, are there more ?

Please send me material so we can prosper together. Until next time, take care .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers