Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Joy, Joy, Joy on Christmas

Hello Family, My message to you on Christmas. As you know the three wise Men were astounded by the light of a star signaling the baby Jesus. When they arrived in Jerusalem from many miles away, they witnessed the light over a manger, shining on a child wrapped in swaddling clothing. They bowed down in awe of The King Of Kings, Lord of Lords. The Savior had been born into this world! There was great Joy in their hearts as witnesses to this event. It changed mankind forever. It changed me forever. All I'm saying is this season is simple. We celebrate the birth of Jesus as the real and Holy reason for this wonderful season. May you and yours have the best day in remembrance of the real reason for the season with Joy and Peace. As One of my Aunts says it's Jesus Birthday. Happy birthday Jesus! Until next time, God bless you my family.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers