Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oops Where's My.......?

A true story.

Today I was at the Doctors office with my Mother. A Lady she new had just come out from getting her blood work done. She spoke to my mother and left the building. A few minutes passed and she was back. "I think I left my keys here." I looked at her to see if she had any of the signs. You know, old age. Sorry there's no buttering it up, We grow old and forgetful. Gracefully she had no such signs. After looking and retracing her path, to no avail, there were no keys. I went with her to her car, but she had to have had her keys because she locked her car with her key fob attached to her keys. We went back in, she had to call AAA for help. Now here's a possible solution, this is what I do. My car has one key does all, so I have a dedicated key ring with that one key on it. That key when not in use is in my right pocket. The rest of my keys including a spare key to the car are on one ring, and when not in use in my left pocket. Get a system and do the same thing. Imagine House keys, Work keys, Car keys, Deposit box keys all gone. Some one will be glad to make a few hundred, to remake or replace all your keys. And of course there are you Women with everything but the kitchen sink in your purse, and couldn't keep up with anything you put in there. My solution to that is DOWNSIZE. Oh yes, you fashionistas better have a darn good system too, changing with every style. Just be careful, there may even be a thief or two lurking around. Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers