Monday, July 28, 2008

For Barack Obama Or Not?

Hello Family. I usually don't get too politically involved, but I received an email about MTV running a Republican anti Barack campaign which is very negative. MoveOn an organization for Barack's campaign will also air a spot that is probably the most positive presentation of a candidate I can remember. Go over to the family link section to view this very important video for Barack Obama entitled You decide, tell us what you think. I'm not saying send your money but this is worth while. Please sign in for discussion. Take care until next post.

1 comment:

Mark E. Tyree said...

TAKE TIME TO GET READY FOR A RIDE IN HISTORY. WE NEED TO PRAY FOR
OBAMA AND HIS PROTECTION TO DO THE BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY. [SEE BELOW]

Dear God, I pray for optimum health, wisdom, freedom and prosperity
and Barack Obama elected and protected as our President!
Amen
From Aunt Ethel

Powered By Blogger

Followers